8. Sınıf Pasifik Yayınları Ders Kitabı Sayfa 101 28.Etkinlik

Konu 'İngilizce 8. Sınıf' bölümünde chak131 tarafından paylaşıldı.

1. chak131

chak131 Üye

Katılım:
    27 Aralık 2010
    Mesajlar:
    Beğenileri:
    Ödül Puanları:

28. etkinlik pasifik yayınları lazım kitabı olmayanlarda yardımcı olsunlar diye yazıyorum soruyu

28.You are a secret agent.Use the information in the box and make up your own story.Then, tell it your friends.

Box

Your mission : Travel in space.Meet aliens.Fight with them.Complete your mission succesfully.
    Charecters: you - your asistans - another agent(Daha fazla karakter eklenebilir)
    Words : save - atack - see - talk - fly - spaceship - spacesuit - mask - oxygen - lazer gun - light strange - dangerous - dark - strong - succesful - small

Yarın not alıcaz ne kadar uzun o kadar iyi.Yapan arkadaşlara baka konulardada yardım edebilirim.
    By*RazoR* bunu beğendi.
  2. safiye dağ

safiye dağ Üye

Katılım:
    4 Mart 2012
    Mesajlar:
    Beğenileri:
    Ödül Puanları:
    yok teşekkür ederim bana gerek yok
  3. chak131

chak131 Üye

Katılım:
    27 Aralık 2010
    Mesajlar:
    Beğenileri:
    Ödül Puanları:
    yardım edebılecek mısın ?
  4. safiye dağ

safiye dağ Üye

Katılım:
    4 Mart 2012
    Mesajlar:
    Beğenileri:
    Ödül Puanları:
    neye yardım edim anlamadım
    safiye dağ bunu beğendi.
  5. elifmervekurt

elifmervekurt Üye

Katılım:
    3 Nisan 2012
    Mesajlar:
    Beğenileri:
    Ödül Puanları:
    SAYFA 101 28.ETKİNLİK...

Was given the task to go into space to investigate it there.Final preparations were made spacecraft.Space in our ship spae suit,mask and oxygen cylinders had.We wanted to see how the rate is to go into space.Me and help me completely ready.Boarded and were waiting for the spaceship to fly both of us.We came into the sky and spread like a strange light at the end.We knew it was dangerous mission.We got an unexpected error occurred and the wrong planet.Both of us were afrain.I heard noises from forward.We walked toward it.There were many people there,but they were very large and we felt small.Great people we saw there seemed too strong.It was very dark around.He saw us and went on the offensive there,one of several agents.Laser weapons,and I started to attack all of us.We have been successful and we have saved ourselves at the end of the war.
    teşekkür yeterli
    By*RazoR* bunu beğendi.
  6. By*RazoR*

By*RazoR* Üye

Katılım:
    8 Nisan 2012
    Mesajlar:
    Beğenileri:
    Ödül Puanları:

Sayfayı Paylaş