ArkadaŞlar Çok acİlll

Konu 'İngilizce 7. Sınıf' bölümünde ߀RRU tarafından paylaşıldı.

1. ߀RRU

߀RRU Üye

Katılım:
    8 Ocak 2011
    Mesajlar:
    Beğenileri:
    Ödül Puanları:

pamuk prensesin hikayesini ingilizce olarak 6 7 cümleyle açıklayabilirmsin pazartesi hoca bakacak :(
  2. 'Busra'

'Busra' Üye

Katılım:
    9 Ocak 2011
    Mesajlar:
    Beğenileri:
    Ödül Puanları:
    Cotton Tale Princess and Voice of the Seven Dwarfs

One winter day a queen in front of the window when you sew in the hands of pinprick. Immediately remove a piece of cotton with hand blood flow. I wish the queen said "ten until this cotton white, lips red as blood drops and hair black as the window sill is a girl." One day, instead of the queen's wish had come. Cotton was given the name of the baby princess. Unfortunately, it died shortly after. When the king married again. His wife was a beautiful woman, but was not very good-hearted. All day pass by in front of the mirror, "Mirror mirror, you come, tell me more beautiful" ask.

Mirror also would like to respond, "Do you have doubts about that is I know, of course, are the best my queen." Queen in the mirror one day from the day this question has a different answer, "I do not know how to tell you but good Cotton Princess My Queen." Then the queen very angry and he immediately found a hunter "Cotton Princess and I get taken to the forest to his heart," he ordered. To the forest to kill the princess, but gotürmüş wretch Cotton did not mince. Understand the situation the Cotton Princess "Leave me here. Never again return to my curiosity" she was begging to hunters. Came to the mercy and leave him there, the hunter and to the queen of hearts gotürmüş a gazelle. Cotton took the princess in the forest road for hours.

Full disappear when a small hut saw thinks. In case anyone did not open the door to play in the inside. What is interesting that such a house. Seven small and seven small glass plate on the table had stopped. Immediately to the starving poor Cotton Princess eaten something. Then they went upstairs. A few hours later, wake up with cotton princess is angry tone. "Our homes are what we call you?" Cotton Princess in the house with clothing workers standing around and look at seven young men were. Per told them coming. "As you can see," said "have nowhere I can go" No, there, "he was shouting in unison the seven dwarves." You can stay here! But we should not open when no door to a stranger at all. "So he began to live in the house of Cotton Princess dwarf.

Had a very different life before now. Someone to talk to during the long day was missed. One morning an old woman stole the door. There was a lot of interesting things in your hand cart. Extending from the open windows of the Princess Cotton women did not get himself to talk to. The old woman's disguise Princess Cotton has in fact not understand is the queen. Look in the mirror for months after the queen fact has tried to look at the mirror one day to him, "I do not know how to say, but you pretty Cotton Princess My Queen," was deyiver. On the road this fall to anger the Queen and Princess Cotton found the hidden place. "Wise not open the door to strangers," said the queen. "But these apples are considered a sign of good faith."

To reject such a thing would be a shame to have the Cotton Princess and women go big apple took a bite. When they return home from work cüceler Cotton is found lying lifeless in the princess. Apple is still in the hands stop. Cüceler in tears, "the queen of this business!" saying goes. Cotton with a great sorrow and glass bearing the Princess's lifeless body into a coffin through there that morning, a prince koymuşlar.Bir coffin and saw the beautiful girl. Also fell in love at first sight. "I gotürmeliyim palace" demiş. "That's befitting for a princess." Dwarfs are not opposed. They have helped carry the coffin to the prince. But precisely this part of the apple in Snow White's throat out. Cotton from the place where the princess slept, and smiled in confirmation. The princess and the prince had a happy life cotton. A very short period of time from the evil queen, after the anger died.
  3. 'Busra'

'Busra' Üye

Katılım:
    9 Ocak 2011
    Mesajlar:
    Beğenileri:
    Ödül Puanları:
    Bu özeti :DD

Sayfayı Paylaş