Before & after & until

Konu 'İngilizce Konu Testleri' bölümünde sementa.38 tarafından paylaşıldı.

1. sementa.38

sementa.38 Üye

Katılım:
    17 Kasım 2009
    Mesajlar:
    Beğenileri:
    Ödül Puanları:
    Yer:
    kayseri

A. Combine the following sentences using, before.
    1. Thomas washed his hands. He had lunch.
    Thomas had washed his hands before he had lunch.
    2. First they bought the tickets. Then they went to the cinema. .........................................................................................................
    3. First he was very angry. Then he accepted my offer. .........................................................................................................
    4. Ted went to bed. He brushed his teeth. .........................................................................................................
    5. She came to Manisa in 1992. She learned English in other countries. .........................................................................................................
    6. Douglas visited the doctor. He had an appointment. .........................................................................................................
    B. Combine the following sentences using after.
    1. Dorian went to sleep. Her grandfather told an interesting story. Dorian went to sleep after her grandfather had told her an interesting story.
    2. First Judy cleaned her room. Then she studied her lessons. After Judy had cleaned her room, she studied her lesson.
    3. First they decided to give a party. Then they invited their close friends. .........................................................................................................
    4. First he repaired his bike. Then he went out to see his friends. .........................................................................................................
    5. First they bought the meat. Then they cooked the food. .........................................................................................................
    6. Charles drank some milk. He went to bed. .........................................................................................................
    C. Combine the following sentences using until.
    1. The rain didn't start. I reach my school. The rain hadn't started until I reached my school.
    2. First Mrs. Parker had prepared the breakfast. Then Mr. Parker got up.
    Mrs. Parker had prepared the breakfast until Mr. Parker got up.
    3. We didn't meet them. We moved to Izmir. .........................................................................................................
    4. She can't pay the money. Her money comes from Australia. .........................................................................................................
    5. We didn't find the car-park. They gave us the directions. .........................................................................................................
    6. We sheltered under a tree. The rain stopped. .........................................................................................................
    7. The students play in the garden. The bell rings for the lesson. .........................................................................................................

:97::dil2::97:
    busra38 bunu beğendi.

Sayfayı Paylaş