ingilizce aile bireylerinin tanıtımı

Konu 'İngilizce Ders Notları' bölümünde MiqRoBiotik tarafından paylaşıldı.

1. MiqRoBiotik

MiqRoBiotik Üye

Katılım:
    20 Mart 2010
    Mesajlar:
    Beğenileri:
    Ödül Puanları:

My name is Judith, I live with my family in Atlana. I have got a brother and a sister.I have got a cat.

My mother’s name is Lori. She is 37 years old. She is a manager. She works in a private company. She has got long blonde hair and black eyes. She is patient,cheerful and sensible. She cooks delicious meals.

My father’s name is Rick. He is 42 years old.He is a teacher. He works in high school. He has got short black hair and brown eyes. He is charismatic cultured and dependable. We go shopping together, we read book together.

My brother’s name is Carl. He is 12 years old. He is a student. He is smart and fearless. He has got black hair and black eyes. He is handsome. He is tall. We play basketball, we watch tv together.

My sister’s name is Beth. She is 15 years old. She is a student. She is beautiful. She has got long blonde hair and black eyes. She is talented, thoughtful and creative. She is tall. We go to the cinema together. We play volleyball.

My Cat’s name is Shane. Shane is 1 year old. It’s cute and smart. It has got yellow eyes.We go to the park, we play with a ball. We have fun together.
  2. **Enes**

**Enes** Üye

Katılım:
    29 Ağustos 2015
    Mesajlar:
    Beğenileri:
    Ödül Puanları:
    My Cat’s name is Shane. şu bölümde the name of my cat is Shane desen iyi olurdu. eline sağlık.

Sayfayı Paylaş