İngilizce Hoşgörü ve Yardımlaşma hakkında metin !

Konu 'İngilizce 7. Sınıf' bölümünde mervemelody tarafından paylaşıldı.

1. mervemelody

mervemelody Üye

Katılım:
    1 Aralık 2011
    Mesajlar:
    Beğenileri:
    Ödül Puanları:

Arkadaşlar 7.sınıfa gidiyorum ve İngilizce öğretmenimiz bir ödev verdi. Beceremedim yazmayı :D
    Hoşgörü ve Yardımlaşma konulu kısa bir metin, ya da birkaç cümle yazabilicek varsa çok çok sevinicem :) Şimdiden teşekkürleer :)
  2. mervemelody

mervemelody Üye

Katılım:
    1 Aralık 2011
    Mesajlar:
    Beğenileri:
    Ödül Puanları:
    Yok mu kimsecikler ?
  3. **********ceren

**********ceren Üye

Katılım:
    31 Aralık 2010
    Mesajlar:
    Beğenileri:
    Ödül Puanları:
    TOLERANCE

We all have faults and shortcomings, mistakes and shortcomings of each other's mutual bağışlayalım point, because the first law of nature of tolerance. (Voltaire)

Tolerance, in front of us in the wrong people or the community's thoughts and behaviors in our opinion, the reasons they think represent the first response from the start, quick and accurate judgments, or the consciousness of avoidance actions.

We all, every time we need tolerance. The higher tolerance of love, tolerance, love grows higher. Sometimes being patient, and sometimes neglect, and sometimes resting, folding concepts have been described as a synonym for ages.

ASSISTANCE

People, since the day he was born to be in need of assistance, care and support to grow by finding work, infancy, childhood, followed by periods of family, school and society through the education that helps you to receive assistance from the rise, contributing to the interest and support expects the situation to others, whereas eliminate waiting düşen'i being removed, which helps those in need, a fact that love waiting for love to offer.

The most important element that makes the nation of communities, "selfishness," remote, "If my family, I am." "If my country, I am." Approach. People who work in the community at all levels, each fraternity, friendship, unity and solidarity in the same parallel rise in the population increases, integrate, and their nation in the field of culture and civilization, as well as with other nations yücelecektir humanity.

To do good, people who are in need of assistance in, or even to meet the needs of other people's needs in front of our needs to spend its own moral maturity indicator counted.

People, cars are suffering day assistance to each other, humanity is destroyed, societies of mutual aid is not essential.
    There are two ways to Light: Or, to be an oil lamp, or a reflecting mirror ...
    mervemelody bunu beğendi.

Sayfayı Paylaş