İngilizce Rüya

Konu 'İngilizce 8. Sınıf' bölümünde PisLick.. tarafından paylaşıldı.

1. PisLick..

PisLick.. Üye

Katılım:
    11 Kasım 2009
    Mesajlar:
    Beğenileri:
    Ödül Puanları:

Bir rüyamızı İngilizce olarak anlatmamız lazım. Siz gördüğünüz bir rüyayı İngilizce yazar mısınız? :181:

2. PisLick..

PisLick.. Üye

Katılım:
    11 Kasım 2009
    Mesajlar:
    Beğenileri:
    Ödül Puanları:
    a c İ l l Ü t f e n]/b]
  3. pirireis

pirireis Üye

Katılım:
    16 Aralık 2009
    Mesajlar:
    Beğenileri:
    Ödül Puanları:
    MERHABA ÖĞRETMEN BİZE ÖDEV VERDI VE BEN YAPAMIYORUM İNGİLİZCE KİTABI STUDENT BOOK 54 SAYFADA EN ÜSTDE HİKAYE YAZMAK İCİN KELİMER VAR sen yaptıysan banada verımısn Xd
  4. PisLick..

PisLick.. Üye

Katılım:
    11 Kasım 2009
    Mesajlar:
    Beğenileri:
    Ödül Puanları:
    Konuyu dağıtmasak?
    Ayrı konu açabilirsin. (.
  5. mutluprenses

mutluprenses Üye

Katılım:
    22 Ekim 2009
    Mesajlar:
    Beğenileri:
    Ödül Puanları:
    Very strange dream. Location and the ubiquitous blue sky I see. Would stop in the middle no one. I open up my hands I am. I beg to God. But I do not hear my voice. It was horrible.

Kısa ama işini görür sanıyorum..
  6. PisLick..

PisLick.. Üye

Katılım:
    11 Kasım 2009
    Mesajlar:
    Beğenileri:
    Ödül Puanları:
    Çok teşekkür ederim. :)
    Ama 3 cümle daha olsa tam olacak ben eklerim. Çok sağol. :)
  7. ...Ela

...Ela Üye

Katılım:
    2 Kasım 2009
    Mesajlar:
    Beğenileri:
    Ödül Puanları:
    Apple
    Depending on the context of the dream, an Apple can signify love (if the apple is fresh and given to someone), guilt (only if one associates eating an apple with the biblical reference to the garden of Eden). In prophetic dreams the apple is considered to be a very good omen, but the interpretation depends primarily on what the details are. If the apples are ripe there is a promise of financial rewards but if the apples were green, bitter, or tainted in some way then you are in danger of losing something through mistake or foolishness that you would have otherwise gained.

**uarium
    To see fish in an **uarium, is indicative of small pleasures that last of short duration either in your life or to come. The condition and size of the fish tank or **uarium, is also an indicator as to the quality and/or quantity of the pleasure.

Argument
    To argue with someone that you know within a dream, maybe a subconscious expression of a will to argue with a person that you would not readily argue with in real life. In prophetic dreams an argument can also be considered a warning against impulsive decisions and a very clear warning to think before you act.

Arm
    If you dream your arm or arms have been injured and unusable then this is brought on by a feeling of loss connected with the ability to care for yourself, (if you are an older person), or a feeling of hel*****ness in reaching out to others, ( in a sense that your arm is bound ), and a restriction of your activities. Your right arm is associated with your outgoing nature, and the left arm represents your supportive, or nurturing nature.

Armageddon
    To dream of armageddon, or the end of the world, was very common in the year 1999 when many people thought the end of the world was going to occur at the year 2000. However, to dream about armageddon now is usually a deep-rooted fear that your world is about to change dramatically. By "your world" I am referring to everything around you, your job, your family etc. in prophetic dreams armageddon predicts a dramatic change in one's life, possibly the death of someone close or in some cases, of the dreamer himself (but this is extremely rare).

UMARIM BUNLAR İŞİNE YARAR YARDIMCI OLDUYSAM SEVİNİRİM..:)
    Beyza77, Aydınlı Emre ve ilgim bunu beğendi.
  8. ilgim

ilgim Üye

Katılım:
    15 Kasım 2009
    Mesajlar:
    Beğenileri:
    Ödül Puanları:
    It was my birthday but i was said because no one had celebrated my birthday.I thought this special day was forgetten.After my parents and my friends made me a suprise.And my mother was present to explain.I feel happy because i went Paris with my friends.Paris was a great city.We did shoping, we ate at eifel trovels and we went Disneyland.My birthday and present was perfect.
    bunu ben yaptım ama doğrumu değil mi bilmiyorum yarınada performans ödevi olarak gidicek.Bir inceler misiniz?
    barbie zehra bunu beğendi.
  9. Aydınlı Emre

Aydınlı Emre Üye

Katılım:
    7 Ocak 2010
    Mesajlar:
    Beğenileri:
    Ödül Puanları:
    ingilizce rüya performans ödevi

...ela cok teşekürler işime cok yaradı

Sayfayı Paylaş