Make one sentence from each group of sentences, beginnign as shown.

Konu 'İngilizce 11. Sınıf' bölümünde MaKeaTyTtö! tarafından paylaşıldı.

1. MaKeaTyTtö!

MaKeaTyTtö! Üye

Katılım:
    9 Kasım 2007
    Mesajlar:
    Beğenileri:
    Ödül Puanları:

Make one sentence from each group of sentences, beginnign as shown.

a) The hotel was full of guests. The hotel was miles from anywhere. the guests had gone there to admire the secenary.
    The hotel, which was miles from anywhere, cas full of guests who had gone there to admire the scenery.
    b) I lent you a book. It was written by a friend of mine. She lives in France.
    The book I ...................................................................
    c) A woman's jewels were stolen. A police officer was staying in the same hotel. The woman was interviewed by him.
    The wpman whose .........................................................
    d) A goal was scored by a teenager. He had come on as substitute. This goan won the match.
    The goal which .............................................................
    e) I was sitting next to a boy in the exam. He told me the answwers.
    The boy I ....................................................................
    f) My wallet contained over £100. It was found in the street by a schoolboy. He returned it.
    My wallet, ...................................................................
    g) My friend Albert has decided to buy a motorbike. His car was stolen last week.
    My friend Albert, ..........................................................
    h) Carol is vegetarian. I cooked a meal for her last week. She enjoyed it.
    Carol, ........................................................................

Yaparsanız çok sevinirim:)
  2. MaKeaTyTtö!

MaKeaTyTtö! Üye

Katılım:
    9 Kasım 2007
    Mesajlar:
    Beğenileri:
    Ödül Puanları:
    Ya yapabilen yok mu ya?:(:(
  3. ecm_bal

ecm_bal Özel Üye Özel Üye

Katılım:
    25 Mart 2008
    Mesajlar:
    Beğenileri:
    Ödül Puanları:
    b) I lent you a book. It was written by a friend of mine. She lives in France.
    The book I lent you which was written by a friend of mine who lives in france.
    c) A woman's jewels were stolen. A police officer was staying in the same hotel. The woman was interviewed by him.
    The woman whose jewels were stolen , a polie officer was stayind in the same hotels who woman was interviewed.
    d) A goal was scored by a teenager. He had come on as substitute. This goan won the match.
    The goal which was scored by a teenager who had come on as substitute. this goal won the match.
    e) I was sitting next to a boy in the exam. He told me the answwers.
    The boy told me the ansmers whoi wa sitting next to..
    f) My wallet contained over £100. It was found in the street by a schoolboy. He returned it.
    My wallet, contained over £100 which was found in th street by schoolboy who returnend it.
    g) My friend Albert has decided to buy a motorbike. His car was stolen last week.
    My friend Albert, has decided to buy a motorbike whose car was stolen last week.
    h) Carol is vegetarian. I cooked a meal for her last week. She enjoyed it.
    Carol, is vegetarian who i cooked a meal last week, enjoyed it...

Sayfayı Paylaş