Modal İle İlgili Boşluk Doldurmalar

Konu 'İngilizce Konu Testleri' bölümünde sumeyra tarafından paylaşıldı.

1. sumeyra

sumeyra Üye

Katılım:
    3 Mart 2009
    Mesajlar:
    Beğenileri:
    Ödül Puanları:

MODAL AUXILARIES (MIXED)
    1) Scholl boy to a friend: I left my book at home ...................... I share yours?
    2) I am taking swimming lessons. I hope to ...................... to swim by the end of the month.
    3) You .................... beter take off your wet shoes.
    4) I am sorry, I an late. I ..................... to wait a ges for a bus.
    5) Teacher: you ...................... (obligation) read the play but you .................. (no abligation) read the preface.
    6) I knew was wrogn, but I .......................... (hadn’t the courage) to tell him so.
    7) You are getting fat. You .......................... to cut down on your beer drinking.
    8) He ................. to smoke heavily. Now he heardly smokes at all.
    9) The motorway ........................ opened this afternoon.(plan)
    10) Am: ..................... we meet at Piccadilly Circus?
    11) Tom: it ................... be beter to meet at the theatre. We .......................... mis sone another at Piccadilly.
    12) I have come without any more .......................... you possibly lend me €5?
    13) ……………. You like to come canoeing with me next weekend.
    14) Mary : I ………….....to pay 20€ for little chap on the bus yesterday.
    15) Ann: my little boy is under three, so I …………….(no abligation/don’t have use present tense)to pay for him.
    16) The plane ……………….. landed (unfull filled plan) at theatrow, but it has been diverted to Gatwick.
    17) You have spelt it wrong. There …………….be another “S”.
    18) You …………….. told me!(I am dissappointed that you didn’t tell me)
    19) We…………….to take a taxi. Otherwise, we will be late.
    20) At the holiday camp, we ……….to get up at six o’clock,and bath in the river. Then we…………..come back and cook an enourmous breakfast (routine actions in the past).

Sayfayı Paylaş