noun clause

Konu 'İngilizce Konu Testleri' bölümünde sementa.38 tarafından paylaşıldı.

1. sementa.38

sementa.38 Üye

Katılım:
    17 Kasım 2009
    Mesajlar:
    Beğenileri:
    Ödül Puanları:
    Yer:
    kayseri

EXERCISE l: Change the question in parentheses to a noun clause.
    1. (What is the purpose of his visit?}
    Nobody knows .......................................................................................................
    2. (Where did I leave my keys?)
    I've forgotten....................................................................................................
    3. (How long have you been learning English ?]
    Can you tell me ...................................................................................................?
    4. (How does she know my address?)
    I have no idea..................................................................................................................
    5.(Why did they choose him as the new chairman?)
    is open to debate.
    6.(What are they talking about?)
    is none of your business.
    7.(What can be done in this situation?)
    I don't know..............................................................................................................
    8. (What can you do in this situation?)
    Can you tell me................................................................................................?
    9. (How many people have come to the party so far?)
    Have you counted......................................................................................................?
    10.[Who ****ed him to escape from jail?)
    is still a mystery.
    11.(Who did she go on holiday with?)
    I'm really curious to find out.......................................................................................
    12. (When will we be able to pick up our tickets?)
    I'd like to know..............................................................................................................
    13. (Whom did the police interview about the incident?)
    Everyone is dying to know............................................................................................
    14. (Whose signature is this?)
    Does anyone recognize.................................................................................................?
    15. (Where could the customer file be?)
    I can't imagine................................................................................................................
    16. (How does he cope with so many children in the class?)
    I can't understand..........................................................................................................
    17. (How long has this been going on?)
    The engineer wants to know.........................................................................................
    18. (How long did it take her to knit this cardigan?)
    I wonder..........................................................................................................................
    19.(When will they move into their new house?)
    depends on the sale of their old one.
    20.(Whose jacket are you wearing?)
    Why won't you tell me .................................................................................................?

EXERCISE 1
    l.what the purpose of his visit is 2.where I left my keys S.how long you have been learning English
    4.how she knows my address 5.Why they chose him as the new chairman 6.What they are talking
    about 7.what can be done in this situation S.what you can do in this situation 9.how many people
    have come to the party so far lO.Who ****ed him to escape from jail 11.who she went on holiday
    with 12.when we will be able to pick up our tickets 13. whom the police interviewed about the
    incident 14.whose signature this is IS.where the customer file could be 16.how he copes with so
    many children in the class 17.how long this has been going on 18.how long it took her to knit this
    cardigan 19.When they will move into their new house 20.whose jacket you are wearing
    busra38 bunu beğendi.

Sayfayı Paylaş