When, While

Konu 'İngilizce Ders Notları' bölümünde profesyonel tarafından paylaşıldı.

1. profesyonel

profesyonel Üye

Katılım:
    27 Ekim 2009
    Mesajlar:
    Beğenileri:
    Ödül Puanları:

Arkadaşlar when ve whileyi anlatan bir metin yazarmısınız yazılım varda.
  2. sumeyra

sumeyra Üye

Katılım:
    3 Mart 2009
    Mesajlar:
    Beğenileri:
    Ödül Puanları:
    when I come to istanbul, the rain had begun long time ago. While I was walking on the street of istanbul, I was watching the crowds. each one of street has always been got full by people. I haven't ever seen a country which fulls of people. I walked a long time on the street. then when I wanted to go to home, I looked for a bus. But it had gone away long time ago. then I got into a taxi to go home.

Bir anı anlatıyor, işine yarar belki.:)
    profesyonel bunu beğendi.
  3. sumeyra

sumeyra Üye

Katılım:
    3 Mart 2009
    Mesajlar:
    Beğenileri:
    Ödül Puanları:
    While I was walking, the day turned into night. There were choppers flying around to catch people believers & none believers. Those who tried to escape were killed. But everything was advanced. The cars were lifted in the air & smashed to the ground by the devil worshippers. When I tried to escape, someone stopped me. While I was trying to shout, they told me to be quiet. Everything was like in a hoorror movie. I couldn't move either. When I decided to make a plan to escape, my mother woke me up. While she was trying to do it, I punched her many times, she said. When I sleep at night I fear since then.

Buda yardımcı olur dostum..;)
    profesyonel bunu beğendi.
  4. profesyonel

profesyonel Üye

Katılım:
    27 Ekim 2009
    Mesajlar:
    Beğenileri:
    Ödül Puanları:
  5. profesyonel

profesyonel Üye

Katılım:
    27 Ekim 2009
    Mesajlar:
    Beğenileri:
    Ödül Puanları:
    çok saolda bunların Türkçe'si yokmu :)) :-]
  6. sumeyra

sumeyra Üye

Katılım:
    3 Mart 2009
    Mesajlar:
    Beğenileri:
    Ödül Puanları:
    Sen çeviremez misin?
  7. sementa.38

sementa.38 Üye

Katılım:
    17 Kasım 2009
    Mesajlar:
    Beğenileri:
    Ödül Puanları:
    Yer:
    kayseri
    A. Rewrite the following sentences using when.
    1. They were leaving the house. Then the plumber arrived
    They were leaving the house when the plumber arrived.
    2. I saw them. They worked in the field. ............................................................................................................................
    3. Max repaired his radio. His friends called Max. ............................................................................................................................
    4. Garry came in. His mother cooked in the kitchen. ............................................................................................................................
    5. I bought the tickets. Then the train came into the station. ............................................................................................................................
    6. She saw him. He sang happily. ............................................................................................................................
    7. The director came in. The students shouted. ............................................................................................................................
    8. I read an exciting story. The police knocked at the door.
    B. Rewrite the following sentences, using one of them (while, as, just as)
    1. I watched TV. The lights went out. While I was watching TV, the lights went out.
    2. I cut my face. I shaved. ............................................................................................................................
    3. They bought petrol three times. They went to Edirne. ............................................................................................................................
    4. The children played in the street. A big lorry hit one of them. ............................................................................................................................
    5. Tuana brought the tea. She dropped the tea glasses. ............................................................................................................................
    6. Paul looked for his coins. He found a golden ring. ............................................................................................................................
    7. It began to rain. The students drank tea at the cafe. ............................................................................................................................
    8. Mr. Nolasco fell off the ladder. He painted the walls. ............................................................................................................................
    9. We got ready. The telephone rang. ............................................................................................................................
    10. I played chess with Angie. Someone knocked at the door. ............................................................................................................................
    11. George had a shower. He heard a noise outside. ............................................................................................................................
    12. The storm began. Sandy did her homework. ............................................................................................................................

main approach

Sayfayı Paylaş